Have a tour on remarkable electrical three-wheeled Trike-Harleys with an experienced guide in Prague. You can reach everywhere easily and joyfully on Trikes in the historic center. Trike-Harleys have two seats. Therefore, you can ride single, as a couple, or with your children. The minimum driving age is 18. We have electric bikes and scooters for those who are underage.
The tour takes you to all must-see places including Letna hill, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin, Jewish Quarter, Old Town and New Town. During this tour, you will see the best viewpoints of Prague, Metronome, Rudolfinum, riverbank of Vltava, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, Petrin Tower, and several famous churches, synagogues, and more also visit Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Strahov Monastery and many more with your guide.
The tour covers these spots:
- John Lennon Wall
- Lesser Town
- Dancing House view
- Kampa Island
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Jewish Quarter
- Oldnew Synagogue
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Paris Street
- Old Town Square
- Riverbank of Vltava
- Letna Hill
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle
- Petrin hill
- Petrin Tower – The “Sister” of Eiffel Tower
- National Theatre
- Petrin hill
- Strahov Monastery
- And more…
Explore Prague with a well-experienced guide
Cover all must-see places of Prague
An unforgettable journey of your travel
See Prague from the best viewpoints
No driver license required!
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: exactly 3 hours
+ extra 5…10 min for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive (additional time)
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- In the event of light rain, raincoats are provided free of charge and the tour start as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.
- Minimum age to go in the rear seat of the Trike is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The maximum number of such kids in the group – 3.
- Maximum age to be a Trike driver – 69. To go in the rear seat – 75. Sorry for this. For those we can offer a classic eBike instead of Trike.
- Only adults can ride the Trike, underage can be the 2nd passenger on the back seat. We have 2 wheeled e-bikes for underage participants.
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.
In the event of light rain, raincoats are provided free of charge and the tour start as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.