Your Fat Tire eBike Viewpoints tour
Discover Prague Viewpoints in a fun way on a soft Fat Tire eBike with a live tour guide!
The Fat Tire E-Bikes are a great way to see the city for all kinds of people it’s Either pedaling with a help of electric pedal-assist system or accelerating using a throttle grip without pedaling at all.
Another advantage of Fat Tire Bikes is that you ride smoothly over the paving stones of Prague without feeling the huge bumps that other bikes do.
The Fat Tire eBike Viewpoints tour is one of the most comfortable ways to see the city. Why walk when you can ride almost anywhere you want? With the E-Bike tour, you will save up to a minimum of 8 hours of walking, for some people even 2-3 days.
The tour is a great fun sightseeing journey to ride to scenic viewpoints like Letna Park, Prague Castle around, Strahov Monastery, Lesser Town, Old Town, and many more.
Discover the city in an easy and fun way!
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Metrinome viewpoint
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle main gate
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Rudolfinum view
- Jewish Quarter*
- Parizska street*
- Old Town Square*
- And much more…
* optional sites could be reached in Private tours
Explore the Best views to Prague downtown
Reach high and far points easily
Amazing city tour in Old and Lesser Town
No driver license required
Suitable for families and first-timers
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague 118 00
We are located the next door to the Embassy of Japan
Tour duration: exactly 2 hours
+ extra 5…10 min for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive (additional time)
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not needed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Maximum group size is 10 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of light rain, raincoats are provided free of charge and the tour start as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.
- Minimum age to go in the rear seat of the Trike is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, a bike instead with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child in the kid seat will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The maximum number of such kids in the group – 3.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.
In case of light rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and tours run as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.