> Segway fun tours run out of Prague downtown, because of local restrictions. We rode segways around the Prague Castle neighborhood, covering the Strahov area and local Beverly Hills.
If you prefer to explore the viewpoints of Prague or the downtown itself, choose our tours on eScooters, mountain e-Bikes or 3-wheeled electric Trikes.
The good news is that in the Czech Republic a Segway rider is a pedestrian, you ride on the sidewalks, not on the public roads with cars.
Explore the richest neighborhood of Prague on Segways. During this excursion you will drive through the Old Strešovice (local Beverly Hills), to the Strahov Monastery, one of two historical monasteries of Prague.
Ride at your own pleasure along the winding paths of the Maxe van der Stoel Park, continue on to the Strahov Monastery, where the highest panoramic view point is located, and if there is some time left over, you can see the Strahov Stadium, one of the largest stadiums in the world.
Enjoy a fun Segway ride through historic and city streets and sample beer* at the monastery brewery, which has been brewing since the 15th century.
*Beer or drinks are optional and not included
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Prague’s Beverly Hills (Old Střešovice)
- Petrin hill view point
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- Muller’s villa
- Church of St. Norbert
- Park Maxe Van Der Stoela
- Strahov Stadium (depend on time)
- View Prague Castle from different perspective
- Discover historic Prague Castle neighborhood
- Observe Prague from one of the highest viewpoints
- Taste the beer in the monastic brewery
- Unforgettable segway fun tour of Prague
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: 2 hours +extra 5…15 min for the test-drive.
This activity gets up to 2,5 hours (depends on traffic) totally including a transfer from our office in the downtown to the Castle area, and back after the tour
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive (additional time)
- Pickup by our shuttle from our office near the Charles Bridge and drop off back after the tour
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Tours have no limit of participants; in a safety reasons guests are divided in smaller groups of 8 + 1 guide each
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.