The 2 Hours Adventure Trike Tour of Prague with a guide is a great fun sightseeing journey to see Letna Park, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, Lesser Town, Old Town, and many more. Trike-Harleys are electric bikes that have three wheels and two seats. Thus, you can ride as a couple or enjoy riding single like a Harley rider, no driver’s license needed.
At the beginning of ever tour we delegate about 15 minutes of safety instructions and test driving to make sure all of our tourists are capable and confident enough to ride out the 2 hour tour.
This tour covers the Castle area, Lesser Town, and Old Town; historic buildings, landmarks, and monuments such as St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, the best viewpoints and significantly more. This tour is the most popular and common tour as you will see all of the main historical sites of the city of Prague.
The tour covers these spots:
- John Lennon Wall
- Lesser Town
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum (outside) *
- Charles Bridge view with swans on the river
- Rudolfinum view
- Jewish Quarter *
- Old Town Square *
- Riverbank of Vltava
- Letna Hill park
- 5-bridges view
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle main gate
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery
- And more…
* Optional sights during the private tours
Experience unique Harley-Trike
Stunning photos, amazing memories
Suitable for families and first-timers
The best viewpoints for your photos
No driver license required!
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: exactly 2 hours
+ extra 5…10 min for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive (additional time)
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- In the event of light rain, raincoats are provided free of charge and the tour start as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.
- Minimum age to go in the rear seat of the Trike is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child in the kid seat will go free of charge, but please mention it in the “Comment” field of the booking form. The maximum number of such kids in the group – 3.
- Maximum age to be a Trike driver – 69. To go in the rear seat – 75. Sorry for this. For those we can offer a classic eBike instead of Trike.
- Only adults can ride the Trike, underage can be the 2nd passenger on the back seat. We have 2 wheeled e-bikes for underage participants.
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contact page
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.
In the event of light rain, raincoats are provided free of charge and the tour start as planned. In cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or canceled with a full refund for your safety.