Discover Prague with Double tour on e-scooter and segway: it is a combination of 90 min Segway and then 90 min E-scooter tours in the heart of Europe. Start your tour on Segways and discover Prague Castle and Streshovice (a.k.a. The Prague Beverly Hills). Visit Strahov Monastery, then swap E-scooters and ride through Lesser Town, Kampa Island, Jewish Quarter and Old Town.
Get on your electrical ecological rides and explore the most important monuments, landmarks, and viewpoints of Prague in 3 hours. Join our tour thus, save your energy and time. Unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Town Square
- And much more…
- Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Explore Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Ride Segway and E-scooter in 2in1 tour
- Take amazing photos from Strahov Monastery
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver’s license required!
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: exactly 3 hours + extra 10…15 min for the test-drive.
This activity gets up to 3,5 hours totally including taxi or shuttle transfer from the downtown to the Castle area.
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.