Half-day Segway and E-Scooter tour is for those who don’t want to miss any important parts, monuments, and landmarks of Prague. Explore Prague with a well-knowledged guide who will show you the must-see things of Prague. This tour includes Prague Castle, Letna, Stresovice (local Beverly hills), Strahov Monastery, Lesser Town, Kampa, Jewish Quarter, Old and New Towns on Segways and E-scooters.
This tour is the combination of a 2 hour Segway and 2-hour E-bike / E-scooter tour, thus, makes it very easy to cover several hills and the Castle without getting exhausted and wasting time. Explore and enjoy Prague with us!
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Town Square
- And much more…
- Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Observe the city from the best viewpoints
- Make astonishing photos at Strahov Monastery
- Reach high and far places easily on Segway and E-Scooter
- Segway and E-scooter experience in one tour
- Private guiding by a well-experienced tour guide
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver’s license required!
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: exactly 4 hours + extra 10…15 min for the test-drive.
This activity gets up to 5 hours totally including shuttle transfer from the downtown to the Castle area.
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding in your language
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Guide’s tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.