Discover Prague with a combination of 90 min Segway and then 90 min E-scooter tours in the heart of Europe. Start your tour on Segways and discover Prague Castle and Stresovice (a.k.a. The Local Beverly Hills). Visit Strahov Monastery, then swap E-scooters and ride through Lesser Town, Kampa, Jewish Quarter and Old Town.
Get on your electrical ecological rides and explore the most important monuments, landmarks, and viewpoints of Prague in 3 hours. Join our tour thus, save your energy and time. Unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
The tour covers these spots:
- Prague Castle Views
- Letna Hill viewpoint
- Mala Strana view
- Prague Castle
- Petrin hill viewpoint
- Strahov Monastery & Brewery
- John Lennon’s wall
- Dancing House view
- Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Charles Bridge view with swans on river
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Town Square
- And much more…
- Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Explore Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter and Old Town
- Ride Segway and E-scooter in 2in1 tour
- Take amazing photos from Strahov Monastery
- Unforgettable memories of your Prague visit
- No driver’s license required!
Maltezske square 479/7, Lesser Town, Prague
Tour duration: exactly 3 hours + extra 10…15 min for the test-drive.
This activity gets up to 4 hours totally including shuttle transfer from the downtown to the Castle area.
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmet rental – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Guide’s tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver’s license is not required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size is 15 guests. If you want to order more spots please contact us via Contacts page
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.